Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Last Day of Summer Disney Trip 2011

June 29, 2011

Carson and Dale at Disneyland!

Keira brought with her to Disneyland the Angels Rally Monkey that Mark bought her the night before at the game! The monkey is in almost every picture I took of her at Disneyland on this day! Keira and monkey loved the Winnie the Pooh ride!

Br'er Fox and Br'er Bear were hanging outside of Splash Mountain!

Keira and I stopped for a little snack at New Orleans Square before catching the train to Toontown!

I had to have me a Disney funnel cake with strawberries and whip cream!

Keira and I spent a lot of time over in Mickey's Toontown while the boys went and rode the scary stuff!

Keira and monkey in the Dog Pound!


Toontown was so much fun for Keira! She would ask for me to take her picture everywhere we went!

Goofy's Playhouse!

Inside Minnie's house pretending to be Minnie's dog! LOL!


We had Fast passes for the whole family to ride the Roger Rabbit ride!

Cayden riding in his very own toon cab!

We locked Carson up in the Toontown Dog Pound!

Carson must always have at least one huge, greasy turkey leg at Disneyland!

We love to eat over at the Hungry Bear in Critter Country! Nothing looked good on the menu to Keira so Mark bought her the cutest, sparkle lemon cupcake! She loved the frosting and I loved the cake part! LOL!

We stood front row and watched Mickey's Soundsational Parade! I love the Disney Parades!

Keira got to see all the Princesses during the parade! All the floats were so beautiful!

Cadyen chillin' in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle!

The Fryer 5ive 1/2! I was 22 weeks pregnant during this Disneyland trip and boy, did I feel it! LOL!


Mark with monkey on his back and Keira riding Autopia, again! My kids love this ride!

I love how Carson's tongue is hanging out of his mouth as he is concentrating on his driving! LOL!

Carson and yours truly in our little orange car!

Keira showing off her big piece of green gum before riding It's a Small World!

We found this momma duck and her babies while riding Small World!

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride!

Dumbo the Flying Elephant!

Keira loves flying through the air!

Lollipop time! The kids always want to buy a big, ol’ swirly lollipop at Disneyland!

Carson got him a grape lollipop!

Disney has many hidden Mickey's throughout the theme park! We were determined to find the one in the Disney parking garage! The kids were pumped that we finally found it on this trip!



No comments: