June 8, 2011
First thing I did on my 34th birthday was head over to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts to get my dozen free doughnuts! I was so excited for this treat that I didn't even do my hair or makeup! This is the only picture of me taken on my birthday so I have to post it regardless of how I look! LOL! Mark took me out the night before to celebrate my birthday since I was heading down to Tucson on my birthday! We went to dinner and a movie while my sister, Abby, watched Keira, Karlie and Hallie!
First thing I did on my 34th birthday was head over to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts to get my dozen free doughnuts! I was so excited for this treat that I didn't even do my hair or makeup! This is the only picture of me taken on my birthday so I have to post it regardless of how I look! LOL! Mark took me out the night before to celebrate my birthday since I was heading down to Tucson on my birthday! We went to dinner and a movie while my sister, Abby, watched Keira, Karlie and Hallie!
Keira, Karlie and Hallie helped me scarf down the doughnuts in no time at all!
The sugar got to these three real quick!
In the afternoon the girls and I headed down to Vail (Tucson) to my Mom's house! Of course she had a homemade cake waiting for me! We ate a piece of cake first before my Mom took Hallie and I out for my birthday dinner to Outback Steakhouse (Keira and Karlie wanted to stay home with Grandpa George and play)! The day after my birthday we went to the movies in Tucson with my Mom and saw Mars Needs Moms 3-D! I eventually made my way to Sierra Vista where my boys were and stayed two nights at my Dad's house before heading back to Mesa.
Keira and Karlie with their 3-D glasses on!




No comments:
Post a Comment