Sunday, July 10, 2011

Disneyland Spring Break-Day 3

March 15, 2011


Mickey Mouse ice cream bar at 10:00 am! It's never too early for ice cream!



Toy Story Mania!





Pictures with some Toy Story Characters!



Duffy the Disney Bear!


Carson sporting his Disney trading pins collection! He is now up to two lanyards!

Keira's Disney kids meal! I just love how the food came in a mickey mouse shaped plate!

Waiting in line for Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes at Disneyland Park!



Remind me to never sit by Carson and Keira again on this ride! I got extremely wet from their paddles! LOL!


The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh! I think it is so cute how Keira always wants to sit next to her daddy on all the rides! She for sure is a daddy's girl!

Tigger Tails from Pooh's Corner are the best! Check the homemade treats out next time you are in Critter Country!

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad with Dad!

King Arthur Carrousel!

Keira and Mark rode the Mad Tea Party together!

Carson flying solo on Dumbo!

Keira and Mark on Dumbo the Flying Elephant!

Autopia!

Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters!


No comments: