Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Disneyland Spring Break-Day 4

March 16, 2011

The boys started off their day with a ride on the Matterhorn Bobsleds!

A spin on the tea cups!

Keira and I started our day at the Disney Princess Fantasy Faire! Keira is at such a fun age and loves all the Disney Princesses! She was so excited to wear her Snow White costume to Disneyland to meet all the Princesses! I love having a little girl to do girly things with!


We ran into Keira's boyfriend from back home, Rhett! Keira and Rhett went to preschool together and he is in our ward! Rhett was so embarrassed and shy when he saw Keira! It didn't help that his two older brothers were teasing him and telling Keira that Rhett likes her! LOL!

Princess Keira got to visit the secret home of the Disney Fairies in Pixie Hollow! Keira met Tinkerbell and her Fairy friends!



Keira giving two thumbs up for her favorite ride, It's a Small World! Check the video out of Keira during the ride at the end of this post!

Petting the animals at Big Thunder Ranch is a must!



A Strawberry funnel cake, warm Mickey shaped beignets and hot chocolate are some of our favorite Disney snacks! I miss you Disneyland!

The line to meet Rapunzel and Flynn Rider from Tangled was a 90 minute wait! What?! I can now check this off as one of the crazy things I have done for my kids! I waited the entire time in the line while Mark took Keira on a few rides in the area! The boys went off together and did their own thing!

Dumbo with daddy!

Princess Keira meeting Rapunzel! So sweet!

What a good dad!

Rapunzel and Flynn Rider!

Queen of Hearts! Keira was a little scared of her!

The fox and Pinocchio! Keira didn't want to go near the fox!

Geppetto!

Carson gives it a try every time! LOL!

You are never too old to ride!

We made our way back to the Disney Princess Fantasy Fair for the show!

Princess Keira got to meet more Disney Princesses after the show!



Aladdin!

Princess Jasmine and Aladdin!

The Princess after a long day at Disneyland!


No comments: