March 14, 2011
Warning-Picture overload!!
Pictures with Minnie at Disney's California Adventure Park!
Picture time with Pluto!
Disney's CA Adventure now has this neat area at night in the Hollywood Pictures Backlot area called Electronica in honor of the Walt Disney movie TRON:Legacy! Cayden loved the movie TRON and was so excited to see Flynn's Arcade!
Keira really likes the ride Monsters, Inc.! We rode it quite a few times!
Cayden loves the ride Tower of Terror!
This was Keira's first time on Tower of Terror! She was so scared that she was shaking, but once again she didn't cry! This is another ride that according to Keira she will never ride again! LOL!
Check us out on the back row! I love how Keira has her little head tucked into Mark's arm! Do I look scared or what?!
Tow Mater and Lightning McQueen! We can't wait for the new Disney Cars ride to open in 2012 at California Adventure!
Duffy the Disney Bear! Who's Duffy the Bear? He is Mickey's very own teddy bear made by Minnie!
Gift shop fun!
Keira bought herself some Princess Mickey Mouse Ears with some of her spending money from Papa Bear!
And she bought herself a grape Disney sucker!
Mickey Mouse and Carson!
Keira loves Mickey!
I even got Cayden to pose with Mickey! He was having a very willing attitude towards pictures this day! LOL!
Mark and I didn't feel like getting wet on the Grizzly River Run and we let the boys go in the single rider line a few times! They both got really wet!
I caught Mark wearing Keira's Princess Mickey Mouse Ears!
Keira can't wait for the Little Mermaid ride to open up in a few months!
Mark, Cayden and Carson rode California Screamin' over and over! They would wait extra time just to sit in the front! Carson was pumped since he finally was tall enough to ride! Check the video out below of them taking off!
Princess Keira and I rode the carousel what seemed like a million times!
Crazy Carson!
I gave in and ended up riding Grizzly River Run with Cayden, Carson and Keira! Another first and last ride for Keira! Our entire raft got soaked! That is us on the left side of the raft! Mark was smart to sit and just take pictures!
I was wet head to toe! Bad timing as the sun was going down! LOL!
Poor Keira was cold and wet!
Dinner time at Disneyland! My two boys love their giant turkey legs!
Turkey leg time!
Wow! Cayden finished it all!




No comments:
Post a Comment