Cinderella & Snow
February 26-27
Keira and cousin, Karlie (2010 Cochise County Tot winner), after the Cochise County Cinderella Pageant in Sierra Vista! I was one of three judges for the day! It was not easy to judge 49 adorable and talented girls and select only 5 overall winners! All the contestants were great and I had a fun time!
Sunday morning we woke up to snow at Papa Bear's house! Yes, it snows in Arizona, but rarely in Sierra Vista and never in Mesa! The kids were so excited to go out and play in it.
We decided to head up to the mountains in Coronado National Forest and play in all the snow up there!
I even got out there and played in the snow!
Papa Bear and Carson!
I love this picture of my Dad!
The kids just had to ride down the mountain in the back of Papa's truck!
On our way back to Sierra Vista, we stopped at my sister Karisa's house in Hereford to see the cousin's new dog, Gunner! Carson loved holding him and thought it was so funny that the dog wanted to eat and lick his hair! LOL!
Papa's talking bird, Gobo, and Keira!
After we left Sierra Vista, we stopped in Vail to see my Mom and step-dad! Carson went on a walk in the desert with Grandpa George and came home with this! Yuck! He wanted to bring it back to Mesa for show and tell at school! I made him leave it! LOL!




No comments:
Post a Comment