Keira was so excited to go and see the new Justin Bieber movie! We went to Walmart and picked her out a Justin Bieber shirt for the movie! It has become her favorite shirt to wear!
Justin and Keira!
Carson acted like he wasn't excited to see the Justin Bieber movie!
The cutest little Bieber Fan!
I tried to get a picture of Cayden and Carson, but they just kept on hiding their faces because they were embarrassed to be at the Justin Bieber movie! LOL! In the end, I think the boys had a great time and were glad they came!
Keira's two friends, Brooke and Cassie, came with their Mom, Kathrine, to see the movie with us! Love how all three are wearing their Bieber shirts!
3D glasses on and ready for the show!
I have to admit that I am a Beiber fan too! I know all of his songs! If you haven't seen this movie, go and see it! It is not only fun, but teaches kids that any dream is possible with hard work, determination and never giving up!
Keira got right up out of her seat at the movie and danced and sang to all her favorite Bieber songs! You can't see Keira, but you sure can here her singing! So dang cute! Check the video out below:
Justin and Keira - One Time
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!




No comments:
Post a Comment