Body Worlds and Pizzeria Bianco
Mark received two free tickets at work to see the Body Worlds & the brain exhibit at the Arizona Science Center in Phoenix! It was amazing to see over 200 preserved human bodies,body parts and organs that were all donated! Yes, everything was real! It was an awesome way to learn about the human body and how it functions! There were no cameras allowed so I snapped this picture of Mark before we took the tour!
Next door to the Arizona Science Center is America's Best Pizza, Pizzaria Bianco http://www.pizzeriabianco.com/! This pizza place has been featured in The New York Times, Food Network, Rachel Ray, Martha Stewart, Good Morning America to name just a few! It was the most recommended pizza by Oprah viewers so they sent Oprah's BF Gayle King and cameras to check this place out for the Oprah show, The Best Pizza in America! Mark and I have wanted to eat here for a looooong time, but never wanted to wait in the looooong lines! We placed our name on the list before we went to the Arizona Science Center! We were told our wait would be around 2 hour 30 minutes! Crazy!






We did it, we got a seat at the bar after waiting over 2 1/2 hours! Not too bad since the wait can get up to over 4 hours!
It was basically 9:00 pm at night and we were starving! Everything looked great on the menu. We started with the handmade mozzarella, local tomato and basil with extra virgin olive oil, farmers market salad and house made country bread! It was soooo gooood!
Next up, Pizza #1: The Wiseguy- wood roasted onion, house smoked mozzarella, fennel sausage and I added the wood roasted organic mushrooms! It was a 'little slice of heaven.'
Pizza #2: The Margherita-Tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, basil. Amazing! Both pizzas were thin, but thick and very soft and chewy!
I love Pizzeria Bianco's pizza!
Mark and I our pizza lovers and the award-winning pizza here did not let us down! Best pizza we have ever had and the longest wait for pizza we have ever had to endure! I love my husband!




No comments:
Post a Comment