Sunday, June 12, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011 Festivities

Keira's preschool Valentine's Day Party! The girls (Nani, Keira, Marilee and Ashlyn) decorating their Valentine's bags!
Valentine's BINGO! Nani and Keira!

Valentine's Day loot!

Valentine's Day games!

Carson and his school friend, Keira, at their first grade Valentine's Day party!

Cayden made something special for Samantha (a girl he has a crush on) for Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day breakfast! I made the kids heart pumpkin pancakes, heart eggs and pink milk! They all loved it!


Valentine's Day evening we decorated homemade heart sugar cookies with homemade pink and white frosting, chocolate frosting, red icing, and lots of sprinkles! We invited our neighbor friends, Ava and Zoe, over to decorate with us! My niece, Lexie, came over too so that her parents could go out for Valentine's Day!

Carson
Lexie
Keira
Look at all those sprinkles!

Zoe

Cayden

Pink milk tasted great with the cookies!


Sprinkles and more sprinkles!

Lexie on a sugar high!


The cookies I decorated! I went easy on the sprinkles! LOL!

2 comments:

Kelvin and Abby said...

I forgot Lexie went over! Looks like so much fun!

Jaime G. Fryer said...

It was fun and Lexie had such a yummy time!