Mark had a business meeting in Tucson and he decided to take the whole family along. He scored another fabulous deal on priceline for our room! At check in we ended up getting a free upgrade to a huge two-story loft suite. The room was awesome. The kids loved going up and down the stairs, throwing things off the balcony at each other, and having their own room, bathroom and TV upstairs!
The Lodge had some awesome nature trails and we took advantage of them! It had just rained before we arrived so the weather was perfect for a little hike. Nothing like walking in the desert after it has rained! So refreshing:-)
My boys and the beautiful Santa Catalina Mountains! I loved how the clouds were hanging low that day!
Carson and I modeling our luxury bathrobes that we found hanging in the bathroom! LOL!
Bright and early in the morning I dragged the kids out of bed to take Mark to his meeting and then meet up with my BFF, Diane, for breakfast! We were Diane's first clients of the day! Haha! Thanks for breakfast, Diane.
The next few hours the kids and I hung out at the resort pool. I relaxed and worked on my tan while the kids fought, umm, swam in the pool! I ended up getting a nice burn.
Keira working on her tan! I wish I had her nice tan skin.
We basically had the pools to ourselves. Cayden and Carson had fun jumping in and out of the pool and racing each other!
We met my brother, Tanner, for lunch at Monkey Burger! This place is so dang good. Check my turkey burger out. It was loaded with mozzarella, sun dried tomato, lettuce and avocado pesto. Yummy!
Monkey burger has the best fried pickles and sweet potato fries! Thanks Tanner for introducing us to this place. We will be back for more next time we are in Tucson! http://www.monkeyburgerrestaurant.com/




No comments:
Post a Comment