Friday, September 24, 2010

Disney's Hollywood Studios

Walt Disney World Resort
Fall Break 2009
Day 5, October 16



Carson driving our bus to Disney World!



Wassup Handy Manny!



Carson chasing down Eeyore! I laugh every time I see this picture!




We rocked out with Aerosmith! Best Disney ride ever!




Aerosmith in the house! Haha!
My sis, MacKenzie, tried out for the American Idol Experience and made it! She had to wear her contestant number and badge around all day to advertise for the show that night!




That's us on the front row!








Oh my! Butterfinger cupcake! I read about this on a Disney food blog and just had to go and get one! Yes, I did share!









One giant mountain of yumminess! Nothing like a bunch of sugar to keep you going!









Lights, Motors, Action! Cayden and Carson loved this Extreme Stunt Show!












Carson and Grandma drinking their milkshakes in San Francisco. Mark and I had flashbacks of when we climbed this hill in S.F.!





My sis, MacKenzie, on the American Idol stage during rehearsal for the show! This stage was amazing. You would of thought it was the real thing. I wasn't allowed to take pictures during the actual show, but they let us during the family only rehearsal! MacKenzie didn't win, but she had Paula, Randy and Simon's vote! Yes, they even had judges and the audience got to vote! It was such a fun experience for Mackenzie to feel what it was like for a day to be an American Idol! She had video tapings for the show, vocal instruction, rehearsal and even her hair and makeup done!






Buzz and Woody!








Are we cute or what?

No comments: