Thursday, September 16, 2010

Back To School

2010-2011 School Year!


Carson and his first grade teacher, Ms. A., at meet the teacher night! I volunteer in Carson's classroom one day a week and think Ms. A is a wonderful teacher. She has such a fun way of teaching the kiddos and Carson is getting smarter and smarter each day! Ms. A. has been teaching her class Spanish and Carson is loving it!
Cayden and his teacher, Ms. A.! Cayden is lucky to be with Ms. A. another year for reading, writing and math! Cayden and the other Cub Scouts were asked to wear their uniforms to meet the teacher night to promote Scouts. A Scout table was set up at every school that night in our district. Cayden and I had a parent approach us that had just moved here from back East and wanted to sign his son up, but didn't know where to start. I told him it was his lucky day and walked him to the Scout table:-)

Cayden and his fifth grade teacher, Mr. N., at meet the teacher night! Cayden thinks Mr. N. is a way cool teacher and is making straight A's in his class so far! I love getting SnapGrade emails from my kids teachers!


We ended Summer break and kicked off the new school year with a yummy dinner at Red Robin the night before school started!



Cayden the fifth grader on the first day of school! Cayden is the tallest kid in his fifth grade class and is playing the clarinet in the school band.




Cayden and Carson first day of School 2010!





Carson the first grader was excited to get to school to play on the playground and wanted nothing to do with taking pictures! LOL!






Little Miss Keira on her first day of preschool! This is Keira's second year of preschool and loves everything about it. I can't believe my baby will be in Kindergarten next year:-(







The preschool girls with their sweet teacher!

4 comments:

Lisa Allsop said...

In that last picture of Carson with his backpack by the bush he couldn't look more like a Fryer if he wanted to. That furrowed brow and everything! He looks alot like Mark and Jordan!

Jaime G. Fryer said...

I totally agree with you, Lisa! The brows remind me of B.C.! Carson is all Fryer!

KHale Photography said...

You have a beautiful family! It is so good to be able to keep up with old friends this way! I look forward to hearing more about their year! :)

Jaime G. Fryer said...

Thank you! Yes, it is so fun to keep up with old friends! It seems like yesterday that we were in high school! Crazy.