Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Splish Splash!

Summer Swim Lessons 2010

Keira doing the back float!




Swimming to the wall on her own!


Diving for rings!


Wow! Keira swimming around the pool on her own with the help of noodles!



Carson swimming to the wall!




Crazy Carson having fun jumping off the diving board while making silly poses!





Carson swimming around the pool with just a noodle around his waste! Finally!






Carson loved the slide!







Cayden, my self taught swimmer, working on bettering his swim strokes!








Cayden diving for rings in the deep end!





Pencil jump!
Slidn' away!
The kids with their great swim instructor, Ms. Natalie!
This Summer I enrolled the kids in swim lessons for a month with Ms. Natalie. Ms. Natalie was a such a great teacher that didn't take, "I can't" or tears for an answer. She made the kids work through their fears of the water and it paid off! This was Carson and Keira's first time taking a swim class. I know, I know, I'm a bad Mother. Before taking swim lessons, Keira would barely put her face in the water and now she will swim around and jump in the pool with her noodles! Carson never really cared for swimming and didn't like going under water before swim lessons, but now he has found a new love for the water and swimming. Cayden took one class when he was young, but never learned much of anything besides blowing bubbles. Over the years, Cayden has taught himself how to swim! So, this summer Cayden worked on learning some new swim strokes and diving with Ms. Natalie.

No comments: