Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Winter Break

9 Day Adventure in Tucson and Sierra Vista! Carson and Big Daddy the javelina! My Mom, George and brother, Tanner have a name for all 13 of their javelina friends.



Seven hungry javelinas on Grandma Cindy's back porch!


Baby taco is the newest addition to the javelina crew that visits Grandma Cindy and Grandpa George's house twice a day.




Cayden and Carson camping out on Grandma's swing set trying to get a better look at the javelinas!






Diane and I modeling our BFF (Best Friends Forever) bracelets at the Bamboo Club in Tucson. Thanks Diane for the beautiful Christmas gift! You'll always be my BFF. Ha ha!







Diane the Supermodel and I out on the town in Tucson! Yes, she really is a paid model and was Mrs. World 2007 (I'm super proud of her)!






Diane and I and being silly! Nothing new for us:-) We made this teenage girl that was waiting for her boyfriend take a dozen pictures of us! LOL!








Keira rode this ride over and over at the Peter Piper Pizza in Sierra Vista.











Cayden and Carson playing it up at Peter Piper Pizza.











Cousins, Hallie, Karlie, Keira and Carson enjoying the nice weather at the Sierra Vista Park.










My attempt to take a picture of the "Blue Moon" on New Year's Eve in Sierra Vista! This hasn't happened on New Year's Eve since 1990 and won't happen again until 2028!










I rang in the New Year with Ryan Sechrist in New York........from My Dad's house that is!












Cayden didn't make it until midnight. He decided to go to bed on his own around 10:30 pm. This is his first picture of 2010!















Keira tried to stay awake, but fell asleep next to me on the couch.
















Carson was the last(out of the 3 kids) to go to sleep on New Year's Eve. I found him asleep in Papa's bedroom at midnight! He tried so hard to stay awake:-)


The kids and I spent 9 days in Tucson and Sierra Vista! Mark had to work the day after Christmas and the rest of the Winter Break! Bummer. We stayed in Tucson a few days, made our way down to Sierra Vista for a few nights and then back to Tucson! Quite an adventure it was! We spent lots of time outside in the great winter weather! The kids favorite thing about Grandma Cindy and Grandpa's George's house is all the javelinas! The javelina come every day in the morning as well as the late afternoon looking for food and water! They love Grandma's home cooking:-) I had a great time meeting up with my best friend since grade school, Diane. We went out to dinner and saw The Blind Side (my favorite movie of 2009)!

While in Sierra Vista I got to eat at at all my favorite places (Cafe Ole, Tanuki Sushi Bar, La Casita) and the kids spent an afternoon at their favorite, Peter Piper Pizza! Thanks Papa Bear for all your wonderful cooking! Ha ha! The kids got to have many sleepovers with their four Sierra Vista cousins and we all spent many hours outdoors playing and hiking (that will be another blog post). New Year's Eve Papa got off work and took us all out to a nice dinner. After dinner, Cayden and I went to see Avatar (great movie)! We spent the rest of the evening eating Cinnabons and watching all the fun in New York from Papa's big screen!












No comments: