Saturday, January 30, 2010

Reid Park Zoo

Tucson, Arizona
Grandpa George and Keira admiring the huge elephants.



The Giraffes.




Umm.....that would be bird poop on my Mom's face and hair! It just dropped out of the sky. We were all laughing so hard. I'm glad it fell on her and not me! Yuck.





The big fat Polar Bear.






This bird's hair reminded me of Carson's mohawk this past summer!







That's the cutest turtle I've ever seen!








Carson making friends with the bear. I've never seen a bear at a zoo come up to the glass like this. They usually are hiding and napping from us humans.











Hatching eggs.









Miss Keira being carried around the zoo by Grandpa George.


During Winter Break we visited the Tucson Zoo. This zoo is a pretty small compared to the Phoenix Zoo, but still has a good variety of animals. It took us around two hours to see the entire thing! My last trip to the Reid Park Zoo was back when I was in high school(many years ago)! Our favorite exhibit of the day was the Polar Bear. This Polar Bear was so playful and put on a good show for us as it swam around. The kids and I always enjoy going to the zoo and seeing all the animals up close! Thanks Mom & George for a great day at the zoo.












1 comment:

Brit said...

I like that zoo! It's not too big. That is hilarious about the poop, our wedding reception was outside and one of my dad's pigeons pooped on my dress, I thought it was pretty funny. I tried to get Belle and Ana to pose in that egg but they didn't want too!