Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Want To Win??? Enter Here Now!!!

What do you win?
You can win your choice of matching ties, with hair ribbons to match- for every member of your immediate family (parents included) from my friend Ashley's http://www.jaxonsfam.blogspot.com/ awesome new tie business http://www.thematchingtieguy.com/! It doesn't matter where you live, she will ship them to you!!! There are so many colorful ties, but I'm lovin' the blue paisley ties for Mark, Cayden and Carson to wear this Easter and Spring. Keira and I would look so cute with matching hair ribbons! The contest ends this Thursday (tomorrow) at Midnight so jump on this quick! Entering is very simple:



Just make a blog post (feel free to copy and paste anything from my post to yours) about the Matching Tie guy and include the following-


~A link to their Website http://www.thematchingtieguy.com/


~The flier Above


~The name/description of the ties you want for your family
(you'll have to go to the website to decide!)


~A link to their blog (http://www.jaxonsfam.blogspot.com/) so other's can enter as well.



Then go leave Ashley a comment that you put it on your blog and make sure to leave my name and blog address as the place you found out about them. IF YOU WIN, I WIN TOO!!! Free ties, hair ribbons for both of our families. When she checks it out on your blog, you are automatically entered and so am I! Get all your friends and family to enter! Good luck.











No comments: