Freeze!! Put your hands up for Carson the S.W.A.T. Officer! Carson has high hopes of one day becoming a S.W.A.T. Officer.
Cayden wanted to show the “gangsta” side of him and dressed up as a Gangster Boy! Cayden ruled the streets Halloween night dressed in his pinstriped suit! 
I've always wanted to be a character at Disney and I finally got my chance! My Mom made this costume and wore it when I was a kid (around 23 years ago)! I had kids and their parents (most complete strangers) coming up to me all night asking to take a picture with me, Minnie Mouse! So fun!

Gangster Boy, S.W.A.T. Officer, Clubhouse Minnie Mouse and Minnie Mouse at our Church Halloween Party!

Minnie and Officer Carson doing the cupcake walk!

I've always wanted to be a character at Disney and I finally got my chance! My Mom made this costume and wore it when I was a kid (around 23 years ago)! I had kids and their parents (most complete strangers) coming up to me all night asking to take a picture with me, Minnie Mouse! So fun!
Gangster Boy, S.W.A.T. Officer, Clubhouse Minnie Mouse and Minnie Mouse at our Church Halloween Party!
Minnie and Officer Carson doing the cupcake walk!
Gangster Boy strutting his stuff on the cupcake walk! If you haven't noticed, Cayden hates having his picture taken.
Minnie Mouse & Mickey Mouse!

Minnie Mouse loved the fish pond! She kept on doing it over and over.

Say "Trunk or Treat!" We had lots of candy, but lacked in decorations. Next year I'm going to put Mark in charge of decorating our trunk. Ha!
Minnie Mouse & Mickey Mouse!
Minnie Mouse loved the fish pond! She kept on doing it over and over.
Say "Trunk or Treat!" We had lots of candy, but lacked in decorations. Next year I'm going to put Mark in charge of decorating our trunk. Ha!




1 comment:
too cute Minnie! looks like you guys had a fun night. what a fun mom you are.
Post a Comment