Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Day at Schnepf Farms!

Kindergarten Field Trip! Carson is pictured with his awesome teacher, Miss B., and a few of his favorite classmates. I was the chaperone for Carson, Garret and Liam. They were all so well behaved (thank goodness) and had a blast together!

Carson in the petting barn! Such a cute little cow.


Carson & friends went down Witch Mountain giant slide over and over. Fun!



Carson and Liam riding high on the honeybee adventure.





I got my workout driving these boys around the country road rally! I don't know how I did it:-)




We had fun running through the corn maze! We sure did find lots of corn!







I've got corn coming out of my ears!





Hands up! Carson and Garret riding the gravity roller coaster!








The boys loved the Rocket's K-9 Comets Frisbee Dog Show! These dogs have performed all over the United States and are amazing!










Carson and his school friends waiting for the hay ride!











Carson even got to pick out a pumpkin to take home from the pumpkin patch!


We absolutely love going to Schnepf Farms each year for their Pumpkin & Chili Party! We have gone every year since we moved to Arizona back in 2000! Carson and I were the only two to go this year from our family (we couldn't fit another time in for the rest of the family to go). The weather was so very cool and refreshing compared to all the other years that we have went and sweated our butts off! I'm so glad I had the opportunity to chaperone the field trip to the farm! All the Kindergartners had such a good time. I can't wait to go back next year:-)








No comments: