Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fall Parties!

Halloween Hooray from Clubhouse Minnie Mouse! Keira was so excited to go to her preschool Halloween party!







Keira at her preschool Halloween party! She looked adorable all dolled up.






Carson is quite the ladies' man at school! Nothing like a man in a S.W.A.T. uniform!



The S.W.A.T. Officer, his teacher dressed as a dog and the devil!






Keira and I with Carson at his Fall party. I was over the cookie decorating center and spent all morning baking my homemade pumpkin and ghost sugar cookies for the kids to decorate! Fun!




Little Miss Pumpkin had fun going to all the different Halloween Centers with Carson. Look what a great job she did decorating her cookie!






Now that's some serious amount of sprinkles on and around that cookie. Can you say sugar high?!






The S.W.A.T. Officer and friends getting ready to participate in the school Halloween parade! It was so fun to see all the hundreds of costumes:-)





Halloween day Cayden went to his friend Kyle's Fall party! I just had to take a picture of all the fun treats that were sent home for our family to enjoy (there was even more fun stuff at the party). You will be impressed to know that ALL of this was handmade by Kyle's Dad, Bill. Yes, this man puts us ladies to shame in the cooking department. He takes off a few days every year from work to bake and put on a top notch party for his two kids and their friends. What a cool Dad:-)




The kids had such a spooktacular time at their Fall Parties this year. I don't have any pictures of Cayden at his school party because I was at Carson's party at a completely different school. I wish I could have been at two different places at once, but Cayden understood that it was Carson's turn now that he is in Kindergarten. I felt bad because I have never once missed one of Cayden's school parties. I did feel better about the situation after going to Cayden's class and dropping off 30 pumpkin spice chocolate chip cookies for his class to enjoy (they ate them all)!









No comments: