Mark and I ready to take off in our very own Mud Bug! I was fortunate enough to be the driver! Mark eventually regretted that decision:-)

We of course got a little dirty! Oh, it gets worse!
One dirty couple we are! Dang, my teeth look white!

Oops! I'm going the wrong way, but check out that amazing coastline view! That's our crazy tour guide pointing me in the right direction.

It had been raining and I was encouraged to crash through every puddle! So, I basically became a mad woman and busted loose! Look at me go!

Check out the mud wall I created! Yep, that is Mark and I in there!

Mad Woman on the loose and her husband holding on for dear life!!

Nothing like a good mud bath!
Mark posing before we drove through the 1/2 mile-long tunnel behind him!
Once outside of the tunnel we found more lush scenery. The mountain area was used to film parts of the Jurassic Park movie.
I think I was saying, "Yuck"! I had to keep spitting out mud because I just couldn't keep my mouth shut. I was too busy laughing as we went through the mud. Yummy!
Cheers! Mark and I having a floating water picnic after a few hours of fun in the mud! Dirty, dirty!
Mark has been updating our computer this past week and I came across these fun pictures of our trip last year (November 2008) to Kauai, Hawaii! Yes, it has taken me a year to get these pictures up on my blog! My friend, Neisha, does a Flashback Friday on her blog and I thought that would be a great idea for me since I'm such a blog slacker.
I think I was saying, "Yuck"! I had to keep spitting out mud because I just couldn't keep my mouth shut. I was too busy laughing as we went through the mud. Yummy!
Cheers! Mark and I having a floating water picnic after a few hours of fun in the mud! Dirty, dirty!Anyways, as you can see, Mark and I had a blast on our Mud Bug adventure through the Hawaiian jungles! It was such a great way to see exceptional scenery. This seriously was the most fun thing I have ever done!! I pretty much laughed, screamed and wore a dirty smile the entire 3 hours! I loved, loved getting down right dirty!





1 comment:
J. What a fun thing to do. And no less in Hawaii.
Post a Comment