All lined up and ready to go!
Keira and class bear crawling! So cute.

Keira working on her pullover on the bars.

Keira and class bear crawling! So cute.
Keira working on her pullover on the bars.
Keira hopping across the tramp!
Keira showing off her buns of steel!
Keira has been counting down the days until she got to go to nastics (Keira's term for gymnastics)! She loved every minute of her nastics class and can't wait to go back next week! I don't think Keira has much of a future in this sport due to her build (long & lean) and extremely flat feet! At her 3 year well visit last month she was in the 95% for height (40 inches) and the 50% for weight (31 1/2 pounds)! Keira was diagnosed with overpronation with pes planus (flat feet)! I'm the one to blame for the foot issue, but Mark is to blame for the height and weight issue (I wish it was the other way around)!
Keira has been counting down the days until she got to go to nastics (Keira's term for gymnastics)! She loved every minute of her nastics class and can't wait to go back next week! I don't think Keira has much of a future in this sport due to her build (long & lean) and extremely flat feet! At her 3 year well visit last month she was in the 95% for height (40 inches) and the 50% for weight (31 1/2 pounds)! Keira was diagnosed with overpronation with pes planus (flat feet)! I'm the one to blame for the foot issue, but Mark is to blame for the height and weight issue (I wish it was the other way around)!
Keira was so cute to show her daddy everything she learned at nastics when he got home from work. She for sure feels good about herself and that is all that matters when it comes to sports!




2 comments:
how fun! I took that once when I was about her age. Actually I was probably a tad older cause I can remember just a little bit about it.
How exciting! Is she loving it? She looks so cute in her little leotard.
Post a Comment