Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Little Miss Preschool

Keira before leaving for her first day of preschool! All the pictures I took have her with only one eye open! LOL!
The Hello Kitty backpack! Keira loves Hello Kitty:-)
Keira a few hours after she got home from preschool!


Tuesday, September 1, 2009, marked a big day in the Fryer house! Keira started preschool! Keira goes to preschool two days a week for two hours each of those days. She loves school so much that I can't get her to leave when it is time to go home! Keira is so proud of all her work and comes right home to display it on the fridge (just like her 2 brothers do)! I can't believe what a big girl little Miss Keira is becoming. Keira is growing up way too fast.

2 comments:

Kelvin and Abby said...

I love Miss Keira Lynn! She's so pretty with her Hello Kitty Backpack!!!!!!!!!

Neisha said...

She looks so precious asleep after a long day. That's so great that she already loves school. : )