Riding the ferry across San Francisco Bay to get to Alcatraz. I didn't get sea sick! Alcatraz is about 1.5 miles offshore from San Francisco (a 15 minute ferry ride).
The Alcatraz tour was the number #1 thing on Mark's to do list while in San Francisco.
Alcatraz Island "The Rock".
At the Alcatraz Dock!
A view of San Francisco from Alcatraz Island.
Prisoner Cells at Alcatraz had a small sink with cold running water, small sleeping cot, and a toilet. I can't imagine spending up to 20 hours a day in this.
Potty break!
In the Cell Block at night! Very creepy place to be at nighttime.
Things got a bit spooky at night on Alcatraz Island! I'm standing in front of the cell house.
1 comment:
Alcatraz was Ryan's must see too. We went in the morining though, I bet the night was creepy! Loved seeing the little headphones...memmories :)
Post a Comment