Saturday, October 4, 2008

Look, Mom, No Training Wheels!





On Saturday, I left the three kids with Uncle Kelvin and Aunt Abby for a few hours while I went to my weigh in! I figured they needed the practice:-) I came back to find Carson riding his bike up and down the street with no training wheels! I was surprised since Carson hadn't rode his bike in a few months because of the extreme heat! Uncle Kelvin said that Carson conquered the task of riding a bike without training wheels in about 10 minutes (thank you Kelvin, you're the man). Thank goodness the weather was actually nice because the kids and I spent the rest of Saturday outside riding bikes up and down the street, and to the park! Carson has no fear and has become a maniac on wheels in just one day! After Mark witnessing Carson on his bike, he took him to the store and tried to purchase him a bike helmet to fit his melon head! As of Saturday night, Mark has had no luck finding Carson a helmet that he likes. Carson wants a Diego helmet, but they don't make any that fit his size of head!

2 comments:

Sarah Goodsell said...

YAY! How awesome no training wheels! Hopefully the weather will stay good so he can get a lot of practice! Is Gabriel Abby? Trev always calls her Gabby. Sorry I'm not as familiar with the Goodsell side I'm awful and whose Kelvin? Is he on Mark's side or yours I'm SO bad with names and don't know if I should know him or not. Either way good job Uncle Kelvin! The only things Jaxs uncles teach him is how to hate BYU and soccer!

Jaime G. Fryer said...

Hey Sarah! Yes, Gabrielle is Abby, Gabby! Kelvin is Abby's husband! That is too funny about the uncles teaching Jax to hate BYU! Didn't Trev, Melanie and Brad graduate from there? BYU is in the Goodsell blood! Ha!