Baby Jaycie enjoying her baby food and a little refried beans. Yum, yum! Look at those eyes.
The cousins all ready for a few days of fun around town! 
My sister Karisa and I duking it out at Bounce U! Can you guess who got their butt kicked? Dang those gloves are heavy to lift.
Miss Keira having fun climbing through the tunnels at Bounce U!
Cousin It (Hallie) and I showing off our mad skills! I was landing from a toe touch! Scary!!
Carson stopping to play with cousin Jaycie! Carson loves babies and wants me to have another boy baby:-)

Cousin It (Hallie) and I showing off our mad skills! I was landing from a toe touch! Scary!!
Carson stopping to play with cousin Jaycie! Carson loves babies and wants me to have another boy baby:-)
Mad Man Carson sliding down the slide! Carson enjoyed breaking the rules and going down head first and backwards! Crazy.
Hallie and I climbing super high! Now that was tough work.
Taylor bouncing off the walls! What's new?
Hands up! Go Cayden!
Last week the Haymore cousins came to visit us since we all had the same fall break! We Started Tuesday night with a slumber party at Grandma & George's house. Wednesday Grandma and George treated us to lunch at El Rico's (yummy Mexican food), and then we finished off the afternoon with a trip to Bounce U! Bounce U is an indoor, climate-controlled environment packed full of fun activities featuring GIANT INTERACTIVE INFLATABLE EQUIPMENT and COOL arcade games! We went to the Bounce U in Mesa since their school system was not on fall break and had the place to ourselves! All of us had a ton of fun jumping around and being crazy:-) We all worked up a sweat and wore ourselves out.
Hallie and I climbing super high! Now that was tough work.
Taylor bouncing off the walls! What's new?
Hands up! Go Cayden!




1 comment:
Nope, no full body spanx found yet. But when I find them I hope they fit so tight that they suck the fat right out of me. When I take them off, I'll be a whole new skinny woman!
Post a Comment