Thursday, October 30, 2008

Haunted Hawes Ward Party!

Raggedy Ann, Iron Man, Cop Carson and Princess Keira!
The Princess just can't keep those beautiful blue eyes open!


Raggedy Ann and her friend Heidi the Clown!


What a bad little Cop to cheat on the job!



Cayden's first attempt at the pie eating contest!




Princess Keira eating a yummy cupcake!





Raggedy Ann & the Princess doing the cupcake walk! We won!





This Iron man is a huge doughnut fan! Cayden did this booth a few times!








Carson the Cop cheating again at the games! Hands down Officer!








Yes, he did! Cayden entered the pie eating contest for a second time and won! I thought this kid was going to get sick!









Cayden the Pie Eater Champion is as happy as can be! I seriously don't know how Cayden was able to eat several doughnuts, a hot dog on a bun, a cupcake, almost two whole pies and candy all in 2 1/2 hours! Crazy kid!









Lindsey & Jaime all dressed up!


This past Saturday (October 25th) our church had an awesome Halloween Party! The Chili made for the bake off contest was beyond amazing! Yes, I did have a little cup of the chili that had won the previous year! Cayden and Carson loved all the fun booths and prizes. Their favorite was the Spook Alley (I dare say they went through it at least ten times)! We ended the fun night with some great Trunk or treating! The kids came home with enough candy to keep the Dentist in business!
Have a Simply Spooktacular Halloween!!!









3 comments:

Lisa Allsop said...

I wish our ward's trunk or treat was as cool as your ward's halloween party! Even though you've got that Raggedy Ann costume on, you still looky skinny skinny!

Lisa Allsop said...

I love the Ironman and cop costumes! Where's daddy Mark? He must be the Invisible Man!

FRYER FAM said...

we love all of your costumes. your raggedy is great. jordan & i were just saying how thin your neck looks. you look so good! where is mark? post some pics of your new bod winning $$$.