Obama has got a gun! My Papa said that if Obama is elected he will take all his guns away! I wonder what Papa would do if I came to his house dressed up like this for Halloween? Would he give me candy?
What happened to Carson and Cayden? Scary, Scary!
Keira wants to be a princess for Halloween! Carson is going to be a Cop (the costume will be arriving any day), and Cayden is trying to decide between Indiana Jones, Harry Potter or a Storm Trooper! Deciding what to be for Halloween is a tuff decision!
Mommy, is that you? No kids, it's Senator Hillary Clinton! Is this too scary?
Carson coming after the Joker with a bloody Chainsaw.
Aliens, Aliens, oh my! The Halloween masks get scarier and scarier each year!
Thumbs up for McCain! I wonder how much candy I would get dressed like this?
Costumes, parties, monsters, pumpkins, candy and ghosts and goblins..... it's that time of year again! The Halloween countdown has begun at the Fryer house. Halloween is a favorite holiday around our house! This Halloween we are looking forward to trick-or-treating, carving our Jack-o'-lanterns, fall break, visiting Schnepf Farms and a haunted house, The Annual Boughan Halloween party, Halloween movies (we've already watched Haunted Mansion, Ghostbusters, and a few new ones too), reading scary stories, tons of candy and of course dressing up in costumes!
Mommy, is that you? No kids, it's Senator Hillary Clinton! Is this too scary?
Carson coming after the Joker with a bloody Chainsaw.
Aliens, Aliens, oh my! The Halloween masks get scarier and scarier each year!
Thumbs up for McCain! I wonder how much candy I would get dressed like this?
Last week the kids and I went out on the town and visited two different Halloween stores! We spent about an hour in each store trying on costumes, masks, and admiring all the fun Halloween decor. The boys and I had a blast, but poor little sissy screamed every time we put on a mask! She even screamed at me with my innocent Hillary Clinton mask on (I can't blame her)!
To me Halloween is all about yummy fall desserts and treats! I can't wait to get in the kitchen and cook up some treats for my family and friends. My kids love to help in the kitchen and are excited to decorate some cookies and cupcakes. I'm sad that I won't be able to partake of all the scrumptious treats this year. Oh wait, the diet ends on October 25th! But, I plan to continue on the diet for another 4 weeks or until I reach my goal weight! I just might miss Thanksgiving dinner (that would be a first).
HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEEEN!!!




6 comments:
I love Halloween! I think I'm the only Goodsell who LOVES it! Jaxson is going to be a basketball hoop and Trent is going to be the basketball that Jaxson was last year. I'm not done making Jaxs costume yet so hopefully it works! I didn't know Abby was married, when did that happen? I really need to be better about the Goodsell side I'm glad you guys have a blog! Yes, Trevor and his siblings graduated from BYU but Trev hates BYU and Loves the REBELS! Jaxson is a rebel through and through:)
WELL NUMBER 1 I LOVE MRS SARAH GOODSELL SHE IS AWESOME =) AND NUMBER 2 THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN PUT OBAMA IN CHAINS IF YOU WANT HIM TO WORK FOR THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!! MCCAIN IS THE ONLY CANIDATE RUNNING THAT HAS PAID FOR YOUR AND MY FREEDOMS WE ENJOY WITH HIS BLOOD!
Hey Jamie! I'm so glad we can be "Bloggin Buddies" inbetween visits and church! Your family is ADORABLE! I sent you an invite to my blog!----Lindsey Jeppsen
Sarah - I can't wait to see your kids costumes! They sound so cute! Abby was married in July, but look for a formal invite when they are sealed in the Temple sometime this Spring or early Summer! It would be fun to have all the Goodsells come down to Arizona!
Hey, my Rollerpig brother! I love your dedication to the Republican Party!
Lindsey - I left you a few messages on your awesome blog! I wish that it was not private because I would send a ton of people to check it out! Your blog is the best:-) You are so dang talented.
I love the new hair color and can't wait to see it on Sunday.
Post a Comment