Tuesday, September 27, 2011

MacKenzie & Frank's Wedding

June 4, 2011
Regency Garden
Mesa, Arizona


My entire family! I loved Mackenzie's wedding colors of hot pink and black!

My dad and I! He doesn't like to take pictures, but I made him!

The Fryer 5ive plus 1 in the oven! I am 18 weeks and 5 days to be exact in this picture!

My handsome hubby!

My two sisters and I were our sister, MacKenzie, bridesmaids! All our girls were the adorable flower girls! I must take credit for finding the adorable flower girl dresses and flower hair clips!

Cousin, Karlie, and Keira walking toward the aisle with their basket of rose petals!

Karlie and Keira walking down the aisle! Keira took her role as flower girl very seriously!

Still throwing roses after the wedding ceremony!

My Step-Dad, George, my Mom and yours truly!





My Aunt Brenda and Aunt Phyllis! These are my Dad's two sisters from Idaho!


Grandma Gilbert and my Mom!

My Aunt DeAnn, mom, and Grandma Gilbert!

A table full of great friends and memories!

Mark and I with his brother, Jordan, and our sister-in-law, Shannon! Shannon did my hair for the wedding and I loved it!
Cousin, Sage, and Keira!
My Dad and his sister, Phyllis, dancing!

Cousin Mitch, Karlie, and Carson dancing the night away!

Just dance! My sister had an awesome D.J. and my kids loved every minute of it!

I just had to post this picture of my boys out on the dance floor dancing with cousin, Nash, and cousin, Mitch! My sister had a huge chocolate fountain at her wedding and my boys ended up wearing most of the chocolate on their shirts, ties and face! LOL!

The conga line!

My two sisters and I with cousin, Jennifer, from Idaho!

Cousin picture! Cousin, Brad, and his wife, Emily, from Nevada are the two on the far right!

Cousin, Hallie, and Carson dancing. So cute!

My Dad, and his sister, Brenda, dancing!

Aunt Phyllis and my Dad's brother, John (from Nevada), dancing! So fun that the brothers got out and danced with their sisters!

Grandma Gilbert and Mark!

My Mom and her sister looking good!

The Goodsell family sure knows how to party! LOL!

Great Grandma Gilbert and Carson!

Keira and Great-Grandma Gilbert!

Keira and Great-Aunt DeAnn!

The Goodsell's all partied out! That's my Uncle Dave in the blue and Aunt Tammy in the back next to my Dad!

Carson wearing the YMCA Village People Police hat while dancing to the YMCA song!

Uncle Frank and Keira!

Papa Bear and Keira!

Cake time with no fork! LOL!

Mr. Twister Junior! My sister's, Abby and MacKenzie, have a friend named Mr. Twister that is a balloon artist. Mr. Twister was at the wedding and decorated the bride and grooms car with balloons. Carson was right there to assist Mr. Twister! LOL!
A few fun videos from the wedding! Don't forget to pause the music on my playlist at the bottom of this page!



No comments: