Friday, September 16, 2011

Goodbye First Grade!

I am an intelligent student. I will do my best. I am here to become a better reader, writer, speller, mathematician and scientist. I am a leader not a follower! Boulder Creek succeeds! Carson and class would recite this daily when they were asked by Ms. Arroyo, "Why are you in first grade?"


This is one of the pages I did for the first grade class book! I took all the kids pictures with Bob the Bulldog who is the school mascot! Cute group of kiddos! Carson is on the bottom right!

May 25, 2011: Carson and Ms. Arroyo at their class first grade graduation party!


Ms. Arroyo opening up the thank you card and gift from Carson! Ms. Arroyo was a great teacher and helped Carson grow emotionally and academically! She was one tough teacher, but at the same time the kids had lots of fun and learned so much!

Carson receiving his first grade certificate and class book!


Carson gathering up all his belongings!

Crazy boys!

Carson, Nathan and Giovanni!

Isaac, Johnathan, Carson, Brady, Nathan, Giovanni and Jayden! Carson had a fun group of boys in his first grade class!

May 26, 2011: Last day of first grade!
For the class book, I did interviews with each student! I loved some of the answers I got! Here is Carson's interview:


Carson becoming a second grader!


Carson and friends having fun!

No comments: