Sunday, March 6, 2011

GATORLAND

Alligator Capital of the World
Orlando, Florida
October 10, 2010
Fall Break: Day 2












This place is home to thousands of alligators and crocodiles.












I love how this gator is resting on a turtle!





Nice alligator!






Cayden and cousin Taylor are so brave!







The boys having a squirtfest!








This is how tiny these gators are as a baby! Keira loved petting it!









After the Gator Wrestlin' Show, we got to hop on the back of an 8 foot alligator! The trainer totally freaked Grandma Cindy out! LOL!










Carson rookie wrestlin'!







Cayden!













I didn't pass up a once in-a-lifetime opportunity to sit on a gator!






I showed that gator who the boss was! LOL!










Carson feeding the barnyard critters!








Dang bird almost bit Mark's finger off! I can't help, but laugh when I see this picture! We all had hot dogs in our hands to feed the gators and these birds kept chasing us trying to get the hot dogs. Crazy birds.








Feeding time! Don't those hot dogs look good?! Come to find out, Carson got a little hungry and had to have a few bites! Nasty!









Karisa and Hallie feeding the gators! Those gators are always hungry!







Grandma Cindy is lucky she still has a hand after feeding this gator!








Cayden and Carson feeding the natives of Gatorland! Look how big that gator is!












Gatorland Express Train!







Our official Gatorland group photo minus Grandpa George who was at his dental convention!









Mark feeding the Lorikeets inside the Aviary. Just call him birdman!








This parrot matches my shirt!







Keira loved feeding and holding the birds!







Carson getting a ride from cousin Taylor!




The white alligator!



Keira and Karlie cooling off at the splash park! At the end of the day we let our kids get soaked before heading back to the resort!


While the kids cooled off the adults relaxed in the shade! We couldn't of asked for better Florida weather!

No comments: