Friday, March 4, 2011

Carson's Crazy 7th Birthday Party!

January, 8, 2011

Carson celebrated his seventh birthday with 30 of his friends from church, school and the neighborhood at our house! Yes, I said 30 kids! I know I am crazy, but it could of been way worse! Carson actually invited even more kids than 30 (somewhere around 50)! I am thankful that just 30 kiddos showed up. It was CRAZY! I never thought that many kids would show up! LOL! Thank goodness the weather was perfect to host an outdoor party! Don't know what I would of done with all those kids in my house had the weather not been nice.


The Birthday Boy!



Mark creating the birthday wall for Carson in our backyard before the party! What a good dad!




Carson the seven year old showing me just how old he turned! This is the awesome bounce house we rented for Carson's party! Carson had orginally picked out a sport themed bounce house, but that one had a tear in it so they gave me this one instead at an extra special discounted price!












Cupcakes, goodie bags and gifts for Carson! Time to party!







The seven-year old, Carson, ready to party!








Carson's party started off with lunch! The kiddos ate Little Caesars cheese and pepperoni pizza, crazy bread and crazy sauce, chips and soda!









After lunch the kids went straight to the bounce house and trampoline! This is the shoe pile outside the bounce house! Very smelly! LOL!











Mark had the duty of controlling the craziness inside the bounce house!












Bounce house fun!








Go Carson!








A few girls braved the bounce house with the boys!









The airpline teeter-totter is always a hit with the kids!









My attempt at getting a group shot of all 30 kids! A few kids are missing from the picture! I tried!







First game: Potato Sack Bag Races!







The kiddos loved it!










Second game: Hot Potato with a basketball







Hot Potato came down to Crew and Carson!







Third game: Egg on a Spoon race (no mess version)!






The birthday song, blowing out the number 7 candle and cupcake time!





After cupcakes, Carson opened up his birthday gifts! Carson received a ton of games, legos, nerf guns and toys! It was like Christmas all over again. Thank you to all Carson's family and friends for the awesome gifts and money!



I love Carson's face in this picture! Is he excited or what?!







2 comments:

Lisa Allsop said...

Mark is a good daddy to be the artist and the umpire at Carson's party. Look'n good as always. You married a handsome guy!

Jaime G. Fryer said...

I sure did marry a handsome guy! I don't know how I got so lucky?!