October 9, 2010
Day 1
I have been a bad blogger and have not blogged about our awesome trip to Florida that we took 4 1/2 months ago! I know, I know, but better late than never is how I look at it. Many of our family and friends have just been dying to see all the fun that we had, and with Spring Break less than a week away, I thought it was time to post the hundreds of pictures that I took! My mom and step-dad invited the family to go back to Orlando, Florida for Fall Break since they would be there for a dental convention! We had went to Orlando the year before for fall break (with Grandma Cindy, my sister, MacKenzie, and Grandma Sharon) and could not pass up the opportunity to go again! This year Keira got to come along with us as well Grandpa George, my sister, Karisa, and three of her kids! In total we had a party of 11 and we had the time of our life!
The trip started off at Sky Harbor Airport in Phoenix! My sister, Karisa, and three of her kids, Hallie, Karlie and Taylor as well as Keira and I were all on the same airplane! In order to get an awesome deal on our airfare, our group of 11 had to split up! Mark, Cayden and Carson flew together and my Mom and George flew out of Tucson the day before us to get to their dental convention!
Keira with her three cousins, Karlie, Taylor and Hallie on the plane to Orlando, Florida! This was Keira's first plane ride and she loved it! As we were taking off from Phoenix and the plane started to speed down the runway (the plane was silent), Keira let out a loud woohoo, woohoo!! The entire plane got a kick out of her excitement and were all laughing. I wish I had captured it on video as it was so dang cute!
Keira and Karlie loved looking out the plane window!
The girls loved watching movies on the portable DVD player while in flight! After several hours in the air and one quick plane change in Dallas, Texas, we arrived in Orlando, Florida ready for eight days of fun!




No comments:
Post a Comment