Carson and cousin Karlie swimming in the kids pool at the resort.
Cayden going down the 177 foot Slidewinder! This slide is Tucson's longest resort waterslide!
My niece, Jaycie, looking so dang cute in her swimming suit! Look at that belly!
Karlie and Keira dancing poolside! Shake it girls!
Papa Bear and I relaxing out at the pool before a late night dinner!
Dinner the first night was at eegee's! I miss this place! Nothing like an eegee grinder, bacon ranch fries and an iced lemon eegee! I heart eegee's!

The cousins had a slumber party at the resort! We rented movies from Redbox and had cookies & milk. My 3 kids were the first to fall asleep!

Dinner the first night was at eegee's! I miss this place! Nothing like an eegee grinder, bacon ranch fries and an iced lemon eegee! I heart eegee's!
The cousins had a slumber party at the resort! We rented movies from Redbox and had cookies & milk. My 3 kids were the first to fall asleep!
Day two of swimming at the resort. Cayden couldn't get enough of the slidewinder:-)
My good friend Diane's house was right up the street from our resort! We had fun visiting her and her dog, Beau!
Diane treated us to breakfast at a really yummy place!
Papa Bear had a Medical Conference & Convention at The Westin La Paloma resort in Tucson! He invited us to come stay & play with him for the weekend. The resort is nestled in the foothills of the Catalina Mountains and is such a beautiful place to stay. The kids and I loved playing in the five pools while Papa was busy! When Papa was not busy we ate at some yummy places and also visited the Pima Air museum. Thanks Papa for all the Tucson fun!
Papa Bear had a Medical Conference & Convention at The Westin La Paloma resort in Tucson! He invited us to come stay & play with him for the weekend. The resort is nestled in the foothills of the Catalina Mountains and is such a beautiful place to stay. The kids and I loved playing in the five pools while Papa was busy! When Papa was not busy we ate at some yummy places and also visited the Pima Air museum. Thanks Papa for all the Tucson fun!




No comments:
Post a Comment