Carson and his buddy Ke'Marrion! These two go to church and school together!
Papa Bear and Carson during the game against the Atlanta Braves!
We were lucky to see some way cool Superheros! We seem to always find the craziest people at the D-back games! These Superheros sat a few rows in front of us! They all complimented Carson on his super cool Mohawk!
D. Baxter the Bobcat and Carson. I wonder how many pictures I have of these two together?
Cayden getting his shirt signed by D. Baxter!
We love you D. Baxter!
My lucky day because I got Papa Bear to take a picture with me! Papa hates pictures:-)
Stephen Drew bobblehead day was a day that Carson had been looking forward to for a few months! It was the day that he finally got his very own Stephen Drew doll! Seriously, Carson tries to play and talk with the bobbleheads (he is now the proud owner of a few) like a girl would play with her Barbie dolls. I think I'm onto something here........baseball dolls for boys! Ha ha!
Stephen Drew bobblehead day was a day that Carson had been looking forward to for a few months! It was the day that he finally got his very own Stephen Drew doll! Seriously, Carson tries to play and talk with the bobbleheads (he is now the proud owner of a few) like a girl would play with her Barbie dolls. I think I'm onto something here........baseball dolls for boys! Ha ha!
Papa Bear made Carson's day even more lucky when he bought Carson his very own Stephen Drew Baseball during the game. Stephen Drew bobblehead day was definitely a very lucky day for all of us!




No comments:
Post a Comment