Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The King of Pop!

The King of Pop and I at the Wax Museum at Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco, California. Michael Jackson passed away while Mark and I were visiting San Francisco.
I grew up listening, singing and dancing to Michael Jackson and feel that he is the most talented musical artist ever! Michael was such a passionate singer, but what I loved about him most was the way he worked the stage and performed! No one can pelvic thrust, spin or moonwalk like Michael Jackson! My family loves to tease me about my attempt to moonwalk like Michael in one of my jazz dance solos in the early 90's! We were just laughing about that a few months back:-) What a gift Michael was to all of us. We could always count on him to deliver the best sound and moves! Thank you Michael, for all the music and memories. Long live the King!

No comments: