The Fryer 5ive with Miss Lexie.
Papa Bear and Keira Lynn
One Big Happy Family!
Kelvin (brother-in-law) and Abby (my little sis) holding their heavenly bundle of white! 
Back in March we attended Lexie Rae's baby blessing in Chandler. Lexie looked Angelic dressed in her white blessing gown made by her great grandma! I love seeing babies dressed in their white blessing outfits! It reminds me of how innocent and pure children really are. I was very touched by the sweet sincerity of the blessing that was given to my niece Lexie. What a wonderful opportunity baby blessings are for families and friends to come together to recognize, name, and bless a baby!
Back in March we attended Lexie Rae's baby blessing in Chandler. Lexie looked Angelic dressed in her white blessing gown made by her great grandma! I love seeing babies dressed in their white blessing outfits! It reminds me of how innocent and pure children really are. I was very touched by the sweet sincerity of the blessing that was given to my niece Lexie. What a wonderful opportunity baby blessings are for families and friends to come together to recognize, name, and bless a baby!




1 comment:
What fun pictures, and what an adorable baby girl!
By the way, I have a bunch of pictures for you that I took when we were in Arizona way back when. Can I get your address so I can send them? You can email it to me at emilypoteet@gmail.com. Thanks!
Post a Comment