Friday, April 3, 2009

Disney's California Adventure!

We started day two off taking Princess Keira to the Sleeping Beauty Castle! She loved it!
The Fryer 5ive decked out in our Disney shirts for day two! We rode Space Mountain and Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters before heading over to California Adventure:-)

Our Disney Gang! That's tough work getting all 13 of us into a picture!


I laugh every time I see this picture of my niece, Karlie, and I riding the Grizzly River Run rafting adventure at California Adventure!! Poor girl got Soak-N-Wet and was sooo scared! She held my hand the entire time.

Keira, Gram and cousin Karlie riding Toy Story Mania! This was our longest line of the day (30 minutes), but it was well worth it!






Cayden, Jordan, Taylor, Mark and Carson riding the Orange Stinger! This swinging ride even smells like oranges.





Hallie and Mark riding the Big Thrill ride Maliboomer! This ride travels 180 feet straight up in four seconds! My niece, Hallie, is one of the bravest seven year olds I know. Nothing scares that girl!





California Screamin'!!! This and Tower of Terror were the the rides of the day! We all rode it a few times in a row! I love my sister, karisa's face in this picture! Is she all thick and happy or what? I look scary!


Hallie, Carson & Keira got their faces painted! They all decided that they wanted to act like how they got their faces painted for the picture! Carson was on the ground slithering and hissing like a dang snake! Too funny!







We love Handy Manny! Keira and Carson watch this show every morning on the Disney Channel!! Keira didn't want to get near him, but did ask where his tools were!





Mr. Incredible the superhero! The kids wish they had his strength!




The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror!! We took up the entire back row and that's Jordan in front of Carson!! The kids got to ride this ride a few times and just love it! The adrenaline rush this ride gives is the best! Click on the picture to enlarge (You'll have a good laugh at our faces)!




It's Tough to Be a Bug!





What type of insects are these? Cayden, Papa Bear & Jaime! Love our 3-D Glasses!




Carson having a late night snack!






Two kids out and one very close! This is what our bus ride back to the resort was like both nights after long days at Disney!



We always love going to Disney's California Adventure! It is never too busy and the rides are the best! O
ur favorite rides: Soarin' Over California, Tower of Terror, Grizzly River Run, Toy Story Mania and California Screamin'. Disney's California Adventure is undergoing some major changes! We can't wait to go back when it is all done:-)













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I just say Jamie that you look so cute and skinny. I'm so jealous! I'm also jealous of the disneyland trip. It looked like fun.

The Regimballe Family said...

Hey Jamie! I was blog surfing and found your blog from Tiff's. What a darling family you have! And what a fun trip! Gosh, I see McKenzie a lot, but I don't think I've seen you since you delivered at Baywood! Glad to see you're doing well! My blog's private, but send me your email (nursemerri@cox.net) and I'll send you an invite. :-) Merri (Thornburg) Regimballe