Carson loves the Easter Bunny! He even wrote a list of things he wanted from the Easter Bunny! It included such things as a go kart, dirt bike, BB gun and even a Nintendo DS! Carson thinks the Easter Bunny gives just like Santa Claus!
This was the Fryer kids last Spring (2008) with the Easter Bunny! Keira was beyond scared of the Easter Bunny last year, but this year..................
Keira waved at the Easter bunny, and was so excited to take her picture....until she got up close to him/her?! What gender is the Easter Bunny?
Keira would only take a picture if she could sit right on my lap next to the Easter Bunny! Keira refused to sit alone or even with Carson, but she didn't cry!! I will consider this a major stepping stone for Keira and the Easter Bunny!
We still have one more Easter Bunny visit scheduled for this week! Cayden felt bad that he missed out on all our fun while he was at school (I guess you are never too old)! We love our yearly photo time with the Easter Bunny!
We still have one more Easter Bunny visit scheduled for this week! Cayden felt bad that he missed out on all our fun while he was at school (I guess you are never too old)! We love our yearly photo time with the Easter Bunny!




1 comment:
I'm glad your kiddos-even the big ones-still want to take their pic with the Easter bunny! What kind of a mom am I? I totally forgot to do that this year! Oops!
Post a Comment