Sunday, September 7, 2008

Look who came to see us!

Cousin Ezra and Carson meeting for the first time! Ezra just turned six months.
Cayden and cousin Ezra are just too handsome!

Keira fell in love with her baby cousin Ezra! I think Ezra weighs almost as much as Keira. Grandma Fryer trying to get a picture with crazy Carson.
Keira and Carson were being way too silly to get a normal shot with Grandma Fryer. Kids will be kids!
Last week Grandma Fryer from St. George, Utah and Lisa (Mark's sister) and her baby, Ezra from Henderson, Nevada came to visit us! We had a yummy Fryer BBQ & swim party at Jordan (Mark's brother) & Shannon Fryer's house in Queen Creek. Lisa and I were able to sneak off for a girls trip down to Tucson and attend the Mrs. America Pageant. The kids enjoyed meeting cousin Ezra for the first time, and getting lots of love from Grandma Fryer. Thank you Grandma Fryer for the fun gifts!

3 comments:

Lisa Allsop said...

Nice N*Sync song!

Jaime G. Fryer said...

Lisa, once a fan always a fan! Didn't you attend a concert or two of N*Sync? I even have New Kids on the Block on my play list! I love the oldies!

Jaime G. Fryer said...

Hi Jenn! Yes, we always have a great time when family comes into town! When are you going to come to Arizona and visit?