Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Kicking the Junk Food Habit!

Look what I bought on my recent trip to the grocery store! What? No junk food?
Many of you have asked me, "What can you eat on your diet"? Take a good look at the above picture, for it is what I have been eating! Lots and lots of protein, vegetables and fruit. Yummy!

The past few days, I have felt pretty good (just a little tired), and luckily have not craved my usual junk food (soda, fast food, and sweets). I know those craving will eventually begin to torment me, but for now I'm enjoying being junk free. Junk food has been very popular with me because it was easy to purchase, required little or no preparation, was convenient to consume and had lots of flavor. I'm realizing that eating healthy food is not that hard to do, and is ultimately the key to looking and feeling great. Stepping on my scale in the morning and seeing great results is making this challenge worth my while (maybe worth yours, too!).

What do you have in your kitchen?

2 comments:

FRYER FAM said...

Jaime good for you. how is it going? ok so, do you know how to put the thing where you can see how many people are veiwing your blog? i can't figure it out.

Jaime G. Fryer said...

Hey Shannon! The BIG DIET is going great. It will be a week on Monday and I haven't cheated! Yeah!

Here is the link to get your very own stat counter
http://www.statcounter.com/
Let me know if you need anymore help!