Sunday, November 20, 2011

Our Big Pumpkin

11/1/11
Banner Gateway Medical Center


After I delivered Kobe the two of us were transferred to room 1121 for the remainder of our stay! The Pediatrician came in to notify me that Kobe tested Coombs Positive and the two of us would be staying for 48 hours to monitor Kobe to make sure he did not become jaundice! I was in need of sleep, but sleep was the last thing on my mind when I had a new baby to admire, hold, love and of course photograph! I got right to photographing the great big pumpkin two hours after delivering him! Who needs sleep anyways?




The great big pumpkin just a few hours old! The pumpkin beanie I bought for Kobe to wear during his hospital stay was a hit with all the doctors and nurses!

Being the big baseball fans that are family is, I just had to buy Kobe this baseball pacifier when I saw it!

I just couldn't get enough of this little chunk!

Pumpkin-licious

So sweet!

At least one of us got some sleep!


They don't call him the great big pumpkin for nothing!


No comments: