Monday, November 28, 2011

Kobe's hospital stay!

Banner Gateway Medical Center
November 1-3, 2011


Aunt MacKenzie and Uncle Frank came to visit Kobe at the hospital. MacKenzie is having a baby boy in March!

Our favorite neighbors, Zoe, Stephanie and Ava came to visit!

Ava, Zoe and Kobe! These two cuties were just as excited as my own kids for Kobe's arrival!

Kobe, Aunt Abby and Keira! I couldn't get Uncle Kelvin to join in the picture! Abby is expecting a baby boy on Valentine's day! It will be fun for Kobe to have two boys cousins his age on the Goodsell side of the family!

Cousin Lexie and Kobe!

Big brother Carson just loves to hold Kobe!

Proud daddy and Kobe!


Cayden and Kobe both have November birthdays and are 12 years apart!


The husband and kiddos!

Kobe's umbilical cord! The cord smelt real bad!

Kobe's healthy looking legs! Kobe is wearing a hospital security device on his left ankle!

My good friend Kathrine came to visit and keep me company for a few hours!

Thank you, Kathrine, for the beautiful roses!


Another day holding Kobe at the hospital!


The Fryer boys! It was pajama day at Cayden's school so that is why he is wearing his pajama bottoms. LOL!

Cayden and Kobe!
One of my yummy hospital meals! Who said hospital food was gross?


Another yummy hospital meal I ate!


The pumpkin day 3!


In the afternoon a hospital worker would push this adorable cookie filled buggy around to each of the new mommy rooms to give the moms a cookie! I thought it was so cute!

2 comments:

Kelvin and Abby said...

So fun to visit at the hospital. I never thought that hospital food looked good, but yours does!

Jaime G. Fryer said...

I'm so glad you all came to meet Kobe! Not too long and we will be visiting you and your little guy at the hospital!