Keira has fallen in love with her pre-school teacher's dog, Daisy! She looks forward to seeing and playing with Daisy every Tuesday and Thursday. Keira always asks her teacher to bring Daisy over to our house to play! LOL! Ms. Kathrine was going to be out of town one weekend and asked Keira to babysit Daisy! I couldn't deny Keira this opportunity and let Daisy stay at our house from Friday morning until Saturday evening! It was fun to watch Daisy, but it reminded me why we only had a dog for a few short months before giving it away! The kids would love to have a dog, but I think dog sitting is the way to go!

Keira took Miss Daisy on lots of walks!

Keira took her to the neighborhood parks!

Daisy went down the slides a few times!


Umm, I about died when I saw Keira checking Daisy's little booty out! LOL!
2 comments:
That is too funny! Don't you just love how curious kids are! I remember moments like that when we had 6 kittens roming around our house. There was plenty of tail lifting by the kids...
Haha! Yes, kids curiousity is the best!
Post a Comment