Mesa, AZ.
Keira's Preschool Field Trip
Keira enjoying Big Jim & Sweet Mary's music!
Carson, Keira and I onstage showing off our roping skills!
My, what big teeth you have! Carson loves javelinas.
The young 'uns panning for gold!

Grinding corn on real Indian grinding stones.
Keira, Brooke and Nani roping like real cowgirls
Carson learning how to pump water.
Keira pumping away!
Saddle Up!
Don't shoot me, Carson!
Keira the Ghost Rider.
Keira and I! Yeehaw!
Kathrine (Sister Welker) and her preschool class!
Keira's preschool class went on an exciting field trip to the Rockin' R Ranch on February 26, 2010! Carson played hookie from his Kindergarten class and came with Keira and I to join in on all the fun of the old West. I had been to the Rockin' R Ranch with my parents, brother and sisters when I was younger. Our family got to know the owners Jim and Mary Robson and some of their children through our participation in Amway and Cinderella many years ago. My two kids, the other preschoolers and their families had such a Gall-Darn Good Time at the Ranch! Thank you to Keira's teacher, Kathrine, for the awesome boot shaped goody bag. For more information on the Rockin' R Ranch check out their website http://rockinr.net/ .





No comments:
Post a Comment