My Mom and I at the world's largest captive geyser in Soda Springs, Idaho! Soda Springs is about 11 miles NE of Grace, Idaho.
Me and the 100 foot geyser in Soda Springs!
This is what happens when my family goes on vacation together! My sis, MacKenzie, step-dad, George and I attacking each other with ice sickles!
One of the things I miss about living in Idaho/Utah is the FRY SAUCE (catchup and mayonnaise), lime rickeys, burgers and shakes from Artic Circle! Article Circle claims to have invented the "fry sauce" and I'm forever grateful to them for creating such yumminess to go with my fries!
Out on Grandpa's farm checking out the cattle and the new little calves! The farm has around 350 Hereford/Angus cattle! Now that is a lot of beef:-)
The Gilbert clan (minus 26 family members) family photo during my Grandpa's 80th Birthday Celebration at the White Wolf Restaurant- Lava Hot Springs, Idaho!

The birthday boy and I! Watch out for that darn cane of Grandpas!

My darling Grandma Gilbert and I! Oh, for fun!

My beautiful mother and her handsome dad!
The birthday boy and I! Watch out for that darn cane of Grandpas!
My darling Grandma Gilbert and I! Oh, for fun!
My beautiful mother and her handsome dad!




No comments:
Post a Comment