Carson went from sporting a fauxhawk to a Mohawk!
What a little Punk!
Carson is still silly old Carson, but with an awesome new hair do!
Carson has been asking for a Mohawk for sometime now. I told him once school was out he could get it done. He didn't let me forget what I had promised! So off to the Barber we went. Twenty bucks later.......Carson had a Mohawk! What?! I've never paid over $10 bucks for my kids haircut! Mark isn't too fond of Carson's new do and threatens to shave it off daily when he acts up! Carson is in hair heaven and always gets compliments and high fives wherever he goes. Sorry to all the mothers out there that have their kids begging for a Mohawk like Carsons! I think Carson looks cool and as Mark said to me "At least you can shop at Walmart with pride now"! That's right hubby! I will shop with pride..... with my Mohawk Kid right next to me! Isn't being a kid grand?!
Carson has been asking for a Mohawk for sometime now. I told him once school was out he could get it done. He didn't let me forget what I had promised! So off to the Barber we went. Twenty bucks later.......Carson had a Mohawk! What?! I've never paid over $10 bucks for my kids haircut! Mark isn't too fond of Carson's new do and threatens to shave it off daily when he acts up! Carson is in hair heaven and always gets compliments and high fives wherever he goes. Sorry to all the mothers out there that have their kids begging for a Mohawk like Carsons! I think Carson looks cool and as Mark said to me "At least you can shop at Walmart with pride now"! That's right hubby! I will shop with pride..... with my Mohawk Kid right next to me! Isn't being a kid grand?!




4 comments:
Mark is hilarious. You know Thelma will be rolling over in her grave when she finds out.
Ha ha! That is hilarious! I hope Cash wants a mohawk one day! What an awesome mommy for not going back on your word :) P.S. I'll let you know when the shower is. What's your email?
That is totally awesome!
What a cool mom! Your sooo good! I cannot give in and do the mohawk thing. Even though it does look way cute!
Post a Comment