Keira, Cayden & Carson plus Grandma Fryer, cousins: Austin, Jane, Anna & Aunt Laura waiting free the 3–D movie, "I LOST MY "M" in VEGAS, starring RED and YELLOW! 
Keira with Grandma Fryer and cousin Anna! Aren't they cute?!

The kids drinking their Sprite, Coke float and old school Coke at the World of Coca-Cola, Las Vegas! Cheers!

The 7-foot-tall Coke Polar Bear at the World of Coca-Cola!

Keira with Grandma Fryer and cousin Anna! Aren't they cute?!
The kids drinking their Sprite, Coke float and old school Coke at the World of Coca-Cola, Las Vegas! Cheers!
The 7-foot-tall Coke Polar Bear at the World of Coca-Cola!
We weren't leaving Vegas without a picture with Elvis! Carson is still obsessed with costumed characters.
After our trip to the Vegas Strip, we went for a cool dip in the pool with the cousins!

After our trip to the Vegas Strip, we went for a cool dip in the pool with the cousins!
Grandma Fryer warming up Keira and cousin Ezra after their swim! The weather in Vegas was very cool and nice.

After we swam, I chose to have my Birthday dinner at Viva Michoacan in Henderson,NV with my kids, the Rawlins and Allsop Crew and Grandma Fryer, too! This place has the best guacamole ever! They made it fresh right in front of us! Since it was my Birthday I got to wear the big, pink sombrero and even got a free churro dessert! Yum.

Two Senoritas wearing sombreros and cousin Claire!

After we swam, I chose to have my Birthday dinner at Viva Michoacan in Henderson,NV with my kids, the Rawlins and Allsop Crew and Grandma Fryer, too! This place has the best guacamole ever! They made it fresh right in front of us! Since it was my Birthday I got to wear the big, pink sombrero and even got a free churro dessert! Yum.
Two Senoritas wearing sombreros and cousin Claire!
My sister-in-law, Laura, is amazing in every way! She sure made me feel so special by making me a homemade Texas Fudge Cake to finish my birthday with! I was secretly hoping that she would make me one of her Princess Castle Cakes! LOL! She even topped it with 32 candles! Wow! Thank you Laura!
Me doing the Birthday Dance while everyone sang Happy Birthday to Me!

P.S. One of these days I will take the time to learn how to do a photo slide show!
Me doing the Birthday Dance while everyone sang Happy Birthday to Me!
This is my second attempt at blowing all 32 of my candles out! I had a few helpers that blew them out for me the first time!
My 32nd Birthday (June 8) was a total blast in Las Vegas! Only one thing was missing....my husband! He had to stay back in Arizona and work, but he spoiled me before I left with a new camera, work out clothes and an American Eagle Gift Card! Thank you to all the rest of my family and friends for the numerous calls, gift cards, cash, shoes, Bath & Body works stuff, and dinner! Love you all. Muahhhh!
My 32nd Birthday (June 8) was a total blast in Las Vegas! Only one thing was missing....my husband! He had to stay back in Arizona and work, but he spoiled me before I left with a new camera, work out clothes and an American Eagle Gift Card! Thank you to all the rest of my family and friends for the numerous calls, gift cards, cash, shoes, Bath & Body works stuff, and dinner! Love you all. Muahhhh!
P.S. One of these days I will take the time to learn how to do a photo slide show!




1 comment:
Jaime we wish we could have celebrated with you guys. it looks like you had a great time. Happy Belated birthday! i was thinking about you that day & knew you were out of town & have been meaning to call so hope you had a fun time. i can't believe you're 32.:)
Post a Comment