Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Run, Carson, Run!!!

Carson Kicking it! Go Diamondbacks! Goalie Carson! Does he look tough or what?!




Carson in control and ready to score! Cousin Lexie, Grandma Cindy and Grandpa George supporting their Soccer Kid! Carson loves those half -time oranges! Yum!



Carson going for the goal to score!



Run, Carson, Run!



Carson has been playing soccer for the past few months and has loved every minute of it! His team got to vote on their team name and Carson came up with the team name "Diamondbacks" and his teammates thought that was a great name! Carson truly is a devoted Arizona Diamondbacks Baseball Fan! He even wanted to be #6 after Stephen Drew (Carson's favorite D-Back player)! Funny Kid! Carson is a natural out on the field! He has so much drive and determination that he scored the most points for his team this season! Well, actually Carson was pretty much the only one scoring for his team! He averaged about four goals per game! Go Carson!
It has been so much fun for Mark and I to watch Carson excel on the field and have fun at the same time. I played soccer for three years while in high school! So, you can probably imagine how fired up I would get at the games! Yes, I'm a true Soccer Mom!












Warning! Loud Soccer Mom videoing her son scoring a goal (that would be me)! Ha!






Another video of Kicking Carson scoring one for the team!

No comments: