Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Knott's Berry Farm!

The Fryer 5ive at Knott's Berry Farm!
We love Snoopy!


Keira, Karlie & Jaime on a sky-high journey in Camp Snoopy!



Keira would get so scared every time this car would zip around the corner!





Carson pushing and pumping his own mining car! He went on this ride over and over!
My favorite ride of the day, The Pony Express! Nothing like riding a pony at an extreme speed! I'm the first person in the blue!




Now that is a mouthful!





The log ride! I like this is even more than Splash Mountain!







Mark riding the scary stuff! He's in the first car, second left seat next to Jordan. Taylor and Karisa are behind them. Click on the picture to check out their faces!








Mark, Jaime & Mom fighting over the funnel cake! Yum, yum, yum!










The kids getting all soaked before closing time!










Carson and Keira giving Snoopy plenty of love before leaving!










After Knott's we went back to the resort and relaxed in the hot tub!












Cayden had fun jumping in and out of the pool! I don't know where the kids get all their energy from to keep going all day and night!



I'm playing blog catch up and still have a few fun things to post from the month of March and April, too! During Spring Break we spent day four at Knott's Berry Farm and loved every minute of it! Mark and I hadn't been to Knott's since our honeymoon in 1998! We practically walked right onto every ride in the park during this visit. How great this was since we had spent the two days before fighting crowds at Disneyland and California Adventure! Mark and Cayden had a blast going on all the really fun rides and scary roller coasters with Abby, Karisa, Jordan, Taylor and Hallie! I actually broke down and rode a few scary ones with them! Carson shed a few tears wishing he was taller to ride some of the scarier rides , but he did have fun hanging out with Keira, Grandma, Karlie and I in Camp Snoopy! My first favorite of the day was the Funnel Cake - Knott's is famous for their funnel cake. I love love love their funnel cake, especially with boysenberry on top! My Mom even bought a funnel cake maker in the gift shop and a few boxes of their funnel mix. Mom, when you having me over? My second favorite was the Pony Express Ride. The Pony Express features a 16-horse train that has riders sitting side-by-side, straddling ponies. The feeling of riding on horseback is incomparable to any other coaster experience. I laughed the whole time! All in all, Knott's has fun rides, cheap admission, short lines and great amusement park grub! Thanks to Papa Bear for the tickets! We wished he could of stayed longer and went with us to Knott's!













Watch the video below of Cayden, Hallie, Jordan, Taylor, Abby and Karisa riding the Perilous Plunge! The World's Tallest, Steepest and Wettest Water Ride! Just 34 feet shorter than Niagara Falls, Knott's thrill ride sends boats down a world-record 115-foot water chute at a revolutionary 75-degree angle - just 15 degrees from a sheer vertical, waterfall like drop-off! Crazy! I can't believe I let Cayden ride this!

No comments: