Friday, January 16, 2009

Christmas Night Celebration!

My Grandpa & Grandma Gilbert came from freezing Idaho to be with us on Christmas!
My three sisters, Mom, Grandma, Aunt DeAnn, and I before our BIG Christmas dinner!

Carson and Grandma filling their plates up! Look at all that shrimp.

Mark and I Christmas night! What an improvement from earlier in the day!

My cute Grandma & Grandpa eating their Christmas dinner.

Can you say addicted?

Uncle Kelvin giving Carson & Karlie rides in Grandpa's wheelchair! We can always count on Kelvin to keep the kids entertained.

Carson and family playing the Candy Bar game! I used to play this game at my Grandma's house as a kid!

Taylor, Carson, Hallie, and Cayden eating their candy bars they won! As if they needed anymore junk after getting a stocking full of it!

BINGO Time! This is a yearly family tradition!

All of us made out with some great gifts and gift certificates from our Christmas Bingo Night! Fun times for sure. Thanks Mom & George.

No comments: